If you are one of the first 35 members, you will receive a lifetime membership as a qualifying co-founder. Once the quota is fulfilled, then the membership will be renewed annually.
As a Certified Health Coach by the Association you will become a vehicle of real help, to solve the problem of overall health in the Hispanic population in the United States, by way of families, groups or communities.
- A Certified Diploma, which states you are a Health Coach from a recognized and certified establishment.
- Live in the United States.
- Be in agreement with the AAHCH Statutes.
- Work in the promotion of our principles and values.
- Actively participate in events and development programs.
- Attend the annual conferences.
- Contribute in campaigns and projects.